Google My Business Optimization Service
Need someone toyour listing on Google?
We Literally Wrote the Guide on Google My Business Optimization
We wrote one of the highest ranking guides on Google My Business in the United States. Go see for yourself. Open up a new tab and search for google my business guide and you’ll see Ardent Growth ranking in the top few results. We go back and forth with HubSpot and Google themselves for the #1 ranking position.
And we’re fine with that. We’re a small business in Western Kentucky that helps other small businesses around the world rank higher. If giant companies like HubSpot and even Google themselves are our primary competition…we’ll consider ourselves in good company.
Seth Balsam, CEO of Priddy Chimney Sweeps
BasicOne Time Optimization
AdvancedOptimization + Training
GrowthOptimization + Maintenance
Join our client roster
We’re selective about who we work with. If you want to be the best in your service area — we’ll be a good fit.
“What I’m really astounded by are the 3M calls, which must have come from Skyler as we are no longer advertising elsewhere for them. That’s a lot of calls.”
Good question. The same reason a good lawyer costs more than a public defender. We’re experts at our craft. We actively rank websites at the national and international level for businesses that have us on retainer for 6 figures per year.
We provide this service to small businesses because we believe small businesses are the backbone of every local community. When small businesses thrive, the community thrives.
We’re a small business in western KY ourselves. Yes, we’re more expensive than some folks out there but as the old saying goes, “You pay for what you get.”
Our founder is a formally trained computer scientist with a background in algorithm development and analysis. We’re professionals, not amateurs.
There are many things we include in our optimization.
- Listing verification if needed
- Every input field gets completed with information optimized for search engines.
- We ensure your logo and cover photos are formatted and uploaded properly.
- We’ll upload and geo-tag up to 10 images that you provide.
- 1 unique video targeting your primary keyword.
- We ask and answer 10 Q&As that both Google and searchers will find useful.
- We’ll provide you with a free training video on how to manage GMB posts with SEO in mind.
Everything in the basic optimization plus a few key performance enhancements:
- We’ll optimize your analytics reporting to give you better reporting insights than the one’s available in Google My Business. If your site doesn’t have Analytics installed. We’ll install it for you.
- We’ll write and deploy optimized LocalBusiness Schema code (structured data) on your site using JSON-LD. Not using trash plugins most people use that only halfway do the job.
The coaching session will include a recorded one-on-one session with you and/or anyone else at your business you want to attend to train you how to:
- Keep your listing optimized
- Get real reviews from customers (the legal way)
- Keep your business listing compliant with Google’s guidelines
- How to monitor and report your competitors whenever they violate the guidelines
We’ll create and publish up to 5 posts per month for your listing that include SEO optimized images and text.
We’ll also implement tracking on the posts to track performance.
We’ll actively monitor your local competition and show you how you rank relative to them. We’ll also flag them for review if they violate the rules.
Google will remove their listing if it is determined they are in violation. This may sound harsh but the rules are there for a reason. We cannot let people violate them without consequences.
Once they clean up their act they can submit a reconsideration request and if Google determines they are being compliant, their listing will be restored.
You’ll be sent a comprehensive monthly report via Google Data Studio that reports on your overall site’s health and traffic.
We’ll include a summary with the report as well as a recorded video that breaks down what the data means and steps you need to take, if any.
With just GMB optimization, typically within 4-5 weeks. However, it can vary depending on a lot of factors such as:
- The state of your listing before we started.
- How optimized your local competitors are already.
- How optimized your website is for search engines.
We can guarantee we’ll optimize your listing according to guidelines or you’ll get your money back. We cannot guarantee you will outrank your competitors. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.
Like financial advisors, we cannot predict the future of how Google’s algorithm will react. We have a professional responsibility to do things the proper way and not make promises.
In a nutshell, we provide a service. Not a promise.
Yep, we sure can. We provide online reputation management as an additional service. We can either train you how to do this yourself, help you get things set up so you can do it yourself, or do it for you.
Just let us know if you want to learn more and we can discuss available pricing options and review platforms.
Yes. We provide local business citations as an added service. Contact us for more information.
Yes. We provide outreach, PR, and link building services as a separate service (part of our SEO campaigns). Request a custom proposal to learn more.
Yes. We provide UX/UI design, website development, and search engine optimization as a separate service. Request a custom proposal to learn more.
Yes. We specialize in helping businesses grow through ROI-focused marketing campaigns which include website design overhauls, SEO, and social media advertising (done the right way).
Want to work with us?
Don’t have time to hop on a call? We understand.
You can text us if you have any questions.